Brick + Beam Detroit

What help is available in the state of MS to rehab senior citzens home

Asked by Lori Clark at 3:57am on Nov 27 2018

My mother is 87 and needs major repairs to her home. She is on a fixed income of 800 monthly

Add your answer

Have a rehab question?

Ask a question in our Q&A forum. Experts are standing by.

Ask now
Ask a question in our Q&A forum at Experts are standing by to help!