Brick + Beam Detroit

I am looking for someone to repair glass panels in a 1927 conservatory.

Asked by Jacquelynn Moffett at 5:41pm on Sep 28 2019


at 10:33am on Sep 30 2019

Hi there,
Perhaps Turner Restoration or Sevonty Glass might be of help or at least be able to point you in the right direction!

Add your answer

Have a rehab question?

Ask a question in our Q&A forum. Experts are standing by.

Ask now
Ask a question in our Q&A forum at Experts are standing by to help!